VMware Enables Customers to Shift from Cloud Chaos to Cloud Smart with Multi-Cloud OfferingsDate : November 8, 2022
VMware Announces New and Enhanced Portfolio Offerings and an Expanded Ecosystem at VMware Explore 2022 Europe
“VMware and its partners continue to deliver new innovative offerings to help customers benefit from a cloud-smart approach,” said
Raghuram added: “Digital transformation is top of mind for enterprises as they aim to accelerate their pace of innovation. We understand the challenges they face in terms of cost, cybersecurity and energy consumption. We’re uniquely positioned to help them address those challenges through innovation and expanded partnerships.”
As organizations have embraced multi-cloud, they’ve encountered a big spike in complexity, security challenges and a skills shortage.(1) Despite the challenges, organizations have accelerated multi-cloud use.(2) Together with its ecosystem partners,
Accelerate Cloud Transformation and Extend to the Edge
Today at VMware Explore Europe,
- With 25 partners globally, VMware Sovereign Cloud now features VMware Tanzu on sovereign cloud, VMware Aria Operations Compliance pack for sovereign clouds, and new open ecosystem solutions. These innovations will enable partners to deliver services equivalent to those found in public clouds, while also better assuring data is protected, compliant, and resident within national territories
- VMware’s next-generation SD-WAN solution, featuring a new SD-WAN Client, will help enterprises more securely, reliably, and optimally deliver applications, data and services—no matter where they reside—to the site, branch, and home, across any network to any device.
- The new VMware Carbon Black XDR will advance lateral security by extending VMware’s network visibility and detection to VMware Carbon Black Enterprise EDR, significantly improving threat detection and prevention across endpoints and networks.
- The new VMware HCX+ and enhancements to the VMware NSX ALB PULSE Cloud Service will help enterprises embrace the cloud operating model.
Build and Operate a Cloud Native Platform
- The beta launch of VMware Image Builder, which automates the creation of secure, trusted, and continuously maintained software artifacts in alignment with corporate compliance standards.
- Availability of a new free offering of VMware Aria Hub powered by VMware Aria Graph.
Empower the Hybrid Workforce
IT teams continue to deal with challenges in today’s hybrid work environment as employees use more devices, access more applications across more clouds, and work from more locations than ever. Today,
VMwareis broadening the coverage of its DEX solution to support Digital Employee Experience Management (DEEM) for third-party managed Windows devices.
- The extension of Workspace ONE Freestyle Orchestrator to enable automation beyond device-based task-specific workflows within Workspace ONE to context-driven ticketing workflows that span 3rd party IT systems.
- Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure has achieved Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) High Authorization through the Joint Authorization Board (JAB) and received its Authority to Operate (ATO) in Civilian agencies.
VMware Cross-Cloud™ services Helps Customers Navigate the Multi-Cloud Era
At VMware Explore Europe,
About VMware Explore
VMware Explore is an evolution of the company's flagship conference, VMworld. VMware Explore aims to be the industry’s go-to-event for all things multi-cloud. This year, it will feature industry-led solution and technical sessions, an extensive ecosystem of 90% of the top cloud partners, a thriving marketplace of multi-cloud ISVs and several networking events. To learn more about VMware Explore, please visit: www.vmware.com/explore.html.
(1-3) “Multi-Cloud Maturity Research Report,”
+1 (650) 427-6145